|Submit your CV, a letter of interest, and two recent letters of recommendations (minimum) to Deborah Roman at email@example.com or by fax at (718) 283-8377.|
|For more information, please contact Deborah Roman at|
The Obstetrical Anesthesia Fellowship Program will prepare the fellow with the following knowledge and skills:
- An understanding of and ability to evaluate the patient preoperatively.
- An understanding of how to administer the appropriate analgesia and/or anesthesia and provide post-anesthetic care.
- An understanding and capability of utilizing appropriate patient monitoring.
- An understanding and general knowledge of investigative concepts and techniques as they relate to maternal analgesia and anesthesia and their effects on the fetus and newborn.
- The knowledge necessary to critically evaluate studies relative to the field of obstetrical anesthesia.
- The expertise required to participate as a member of the perinatal team with the obstetrician, internist, and pediatrician.
- The expertise to act as consultant in obstetrical anesthesia-related problems.
- The knowledge to assist in the management of the acutely ill obstetrical patient in the labor suite or in the ICU.